We have lived in Las Vegas ever since we were married. Andrew and I have been married for 6 years....7 in April. We have two wonderfully crazy kids. Kyla 3 1/2 and our Brev (Breven) 1 1/2. We have just moved to San Antonio for a new start. Andrew is a gymnastics coach and loves his job. I am a stay at home mom and every once in a while I do a little coaching for the little kids at Andrew's gym. This blog is to show you our house.
Before our demolition project. you will soon notice that this piller is gone, the paint is changed the floor is now pretend wood.


This is what our kitchen looked like before

5 comments:
Cool, I'm glad you have a blog and I'm glad you posted more pictures of the house. It's amazing how in the kitchen when you took out that dark border/walpaper around the top & making the cupboards white seems to make them look taller. Looks good! Post more soon!
Oopse, I mean wallpaper.
yall did such a great job on the house!
I love the before and after pictures!! You guys did all of that so quick!
It was cool to see the before pictures. I love what you guys did to your house. You guys are amazing. The kitchen is so much brighter now. Thanks for posting the before pictures since we have seen the after already and love it.
Post a Comment