So I have set up our blog, unfortunately I am not so computer smart. At the time I set up our blog I only knew Ken and Shelly's blog address, so that is the only one i entered. I bet they feel special since they are the only link on our page. Well....now I have tried to set up more links ( so I don't have to keep going to other people's pages to look at my friends/family's blog ) but I can't seem to figure it out. Am I able to squeeze pity from anyone, and maybe you could tell me how to do it ( preferably without to much harassment ) ;). I thank any advice in advance, you would truly be my knights in shinning armor.......well I would at least be grateful.
(Oh and by the way, does anyone else think that making all single "i" or "I" capital is just a pain, I know i am silly but I always forget and have to go back thru my entire letter and fix them all... oh and thank heaven for spell checking)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Go to your page and on the top right you'll see "Customize". Click on that. Then on the left you will see "add a page element" or something like that. Click on that and something will pop up. Click on "link list". Then you just type in the links and their names, etc...
Call me if you get confused. I had to ask someone how to do it at first, too. Don't worry :)
Love ya, silly girl!
Actually, you don't have to do that cause you already have a link list (with us in it :) So here is how you do it. On the top right of blog click on customize (must be logged in first). You should automatically go to layout page.
If not read this if you do skip this paragraph on the top left side is some tabs. Click on the one that says "layout" then once it comes up click on "page elements" just under the tabs.
Ok so now you should have a diagram with lots of rectangles on it one should say "blogging friends." Click on the e"dit" right next to that. A little pop up box will open. Now you can add people. Make sure once you have added people that you click save in the upper right corner of the little pop up box before you close it or you will lose everything. Good luck. If you need help call me.
By the way I thought for sure we were the only ones listed cause you loved us so much more. Boy am I disappointed to learn the truth.
Post a Comment