Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Olympics

As we all know the olympics are comming up soon So we are watching the olympic trials. Of corse the main thing we watch and have recorded is ......yep gymnastics. Kyla loves to watch with us and usually gets her leo on and does her own gymnastics. it's fun to watch

Here Kyla gives instructons on how to pose

and we can't forget Brev!

And Lastly, Kyla's lesson on growing up

7 comments:

The Bassetts said...

Your kids are very cute! I love the videos. We don't know how to do videos. Any tips? Your turn to be the computer gurru.
Reed

Shelly and Ken said...

I was wondering what had happened to you guys. Looks like the kids had a really fun birthday. The tea party looked so cute. Kyla makes a very cute host. I love the videos, they are very cute!

Greg Becky said...

HI,
I still can't get over how much Kyla looks like you. Such a cutie. How's the heat? You should post some pics of you house!!

Greg Becky said...

Sorry I finally found the pictures of your house, NICE. Lot bigger than your apartment in Vegas right. Good for you.

S&J Jones Family said...

Of course you mostly watch gymnastics...that was our favorite part even before you married a gymnast! Remember Christy Yamaguchi (I'm sure I botched the spelling on that...I probably even botched "botched"). Cute videos. I love Kyla's posing and both their twirling :)

Steph Thomas said...

Your kids are the next Olympians. There is no age limit is there? They could go in 4 years:)

Laurel said...

This was so fun to see the videos and catch up with what is going on with the Eddington family. Keep the posts coming! I can imagine never a dull moment.

Laurel