So I have always wondered how many people read my blog. So I thought I would make and announcement and see how many people respond.
Announcement: Kyla Rae Eddington and Breven Dean Eddington are going to have a third Eddington child to play with.
In case that isn't clear enough, we are pregnant. We are approx 10 weeks along. Our due date is June 3rd at 11:55 p.m. ( like that jacks?) I was told it should be changed from it's actual due date of june 4th to june third by someone i love very much, so i took her advice!
Well there it is Ken you don't have be wrong anymore. ;)
Love the Eddingtons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is exciting for you but I am glad it is you and not me!! Congratulations!! Of course I read your blog. I am sure your kids are super excited but it will probably seem like forever for them until the baby arrives. Good luck with everything!!
Congrats Brenda! That is exciting. I am so happy for you guys you are going to have just the most beautiful family, your kids are so cute! Happy Halloween!
Congrats Brenda! Hope that you don't get sick! Good Luck!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! How are ya feeling? Wow, you are going to have 3 June babies (if this one comes on time) - that is crazy. I would almost think you had planned it like that :)
love ya,
Carissa
YAY! Congratulations! We are so excited for you. We know you will make us yet another cute niece or nephew!
Congratulations! We are very excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling ok. That first trimester can be brutal.
Wow, I'm so shocked!! Lol. Congratulations :)
And yes, you did it right. :)
Yeah!!!!! You are officially, official. Once you post it on the blog it is official. Congrats!
Post a Comment