Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's A GIRL

So surprise, no boy for Andrew, he really isn't that disappointed though. WE are having a GIRL! yea! We already have a name for her, one we have actually liked since we got married and for me even before that. Her name will be Rebecca Lynn Eddington, named after a few great people. I can feel her kicking now and she is very active. It was fun to see her on the ultrasound because she was kicking more than either of our other two kids. she was moving around so much I am surprised there isn't more than one, there were so many appendages moving everywhere. (but we are just having one) For a moment we thought we might be having two, because my HCG count was so high. So all is well in Eddington land, Hey Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Shelly and Ken said...

Congratulations! So exciting. You are ahead of us with a name already. Don't you love the ultrasound? It is so fun to see the little one, makes it feel so real.

Greg Becky said...

Congratulations on a GIRL!! And of course I love the name! I'll get another ultrasound in Feb. So I'll let you know what we are having, hopefully.