So for Christmas this year we had our family pictures taken in pj's. Yep in pj's. So there is this gas station in between San Antonio and Houston on I-10 It is called Buckie's. It's logo is a beaver. This gas station is very popular and their parking lot is almost always full. They have the nicest restrooms along the road and they post signs advertising it. They also have a huge counter with homemade, (or whatever) chocolates, fudge, cakes and all kinds of mouth watering baked goods and candies and stuff. It's also a souvenir shop. Mom and Dad E. got everyone in the family Buckie the beaver pj's to take photos of us in. Here are some of the photos. We had fun taking them.











3 comments:
I love these pictures. What a great idea!! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Oh yeah, I loved the picture of you guys all laying on each other....but don't you have a belly?
I love the picture that everyone is trying really hard to show their muscles and Andrew just has to put his arm up and he beats them all. That's awesome.
Love the background, love the pictures, and LOVE the videos!!!
Post a Comment