Sunday, February 15, 2009
unhelpful Doctor cont.
So I have had many suggestions from many people on the phone, in person and other wise, that i should switch doctors. Unfortunately i can't. Texas seems to be very weird as far as insurance, and doctors go. Or maybe it is because we have so many illegal immigrants here, but I have tried calling other doctors and can't get in. Because I am still considered high risk, no other doctor will touch me with a ten foot pole so to speak, because i have already been in to see this doctor, and have been treated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very understandable but you still have to right to get good attention from your doctor. Next time you go in there pull her hair and tell her to take a minute and act a little concerned! No, I hope that you get what you need out of your doctor. Good luck.
Post a Comment