What a cutie. She is so beautiful. I love baby smiles.
What cute smiles! Congratulations again guys!Carissa
Wow! Those are some big smile. Cute baby! --Reed-- Thanks for the post!
What a cutie and she looks like you Bren, meaning she looks like Kyla too. How fun!!
Wow!! She is so cute! I can't believe we just missed meeting her. All well, I guess we'll have to see you guys again soon.-Austin and Mindy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cutie. She is so beautiful. I love baby smiles.
What cute smiles! Congratulations again guys!
Carissa
Wow! Those are some big smile. Cute baby! --Reed-- Thanks for the post!
What a cutie and she looks like you Bren, meaning she looks like Kyla too. How fun!!
Wow!! She is so cute! I can't believe we just missed meeting her. All well, I guess we'll have to see you guys again soon.
-Austin and Mindy
Post a Comment