Wednesday, July 15, 2009
The Visit
Now I know you have all heard the stories about visits from parents. The horror stories about the things that can go wrong, the awful time people have.....Well, this was nothing like that. We LOVED having Mom and Dad visit. We wish we could have kept them longer. We were able to do lots of fun stuff. Dad helped us put up a fake beam on our ceiling and fix the hole we have had there forever. Mom was a saint also and helped with cakes and etc. We were lucky to have them here for Brev's birthday, Kyla's recital, and Becky's blessing. Thank you Mom and Dad form coming. WE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Becky is soooo pretty! I love your hair cut as well. It reminds me of someone. Hmmmmmm! I am so happy you were able to have your family out. Gotta love family.
Post a Comment