Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Last huraah, summer vacation


A last bit of fun, our summer vacation in Port A on the beach. Andrew put together a video for our pictures. He did a good job!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That was the cutest! I felt I just went on a mini-vacation! Good job Andrew. Loved the music and the videos. You have such a sweet family. :)

blah said...

Hi Brenda! Thanks for knowing that invitation was for whoever!:) Cliff and I are camera shy, so not too many pictures. It is nice to keep up with everyone though. You're looking great! Thanks for sharing.
Meredith

The Bassetts said...

Wow, I really liked the show. Good job Andrew. The beach looks like fun...I want to take the boys there sometime. They have never seen the ocean. I've missed seeing you.
Carissa

The Bassetts said...

I love the video. Have fun at the ocean. We love you Breven, you are so cool. It would be fun to go to the ocean with you.
Love Alan
Alan watches this video everyday, not exaggerating. I told him we could write a note to tell you how much he likes the movie and he told me what to write for the message above.