Kyla got stuck today, in the funniest place I have ever seen a 5 year old get stuck. So here is my challenge.....
I will send the first person to guess where she got stuck 10$!
Good luck! I really don't think anyone will guess. I will post a picture of her later.
Oh here is a hint
It was in the house.
3 comments:
hmm, very interesting...I am going to guess that she got stuck in the toilet. Reed guesses the dishwasher. Alan guesses Kyla got stuck in a computer desk. Sounds like a funny story
Carissa
I was going to guess under the kitchen sink but now my guess is the dryer.
I guess in the closet on the rod where you hang clothes. She was trying to use it like a jungle gym when her feet got stuck between the rod and the shelf.
Post a Comment