That was very sweet!!!
So cute, I love it. She has an adorable smile. I really like the video. What did he use to put it together?
What a smiley baby! I was watching the video and Alan walked up behind me and said "What a cute baby!" I definitely agree. The video is great.
i love it so much! i like the part where you can see little fingers stroking her chin.
She is a smiling machine! We love her so much and can't wait to see her again soon. Thanks for sharing her with all of us!
Nice job on the video Andrew! You two have some pretty cute kids I'd say. Love you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That was very sweet!!!
So cute, I love it. She has an adorable smile. I really like the video. What did he use to put it together?
What a smiley baby! I was watching the video and Alan walked up behind me and said "What a cute baby!" I definitely agree. The video is great.
i love it so much! i like the part where you can see little fingers stroking her chin.
She is a smiling machine! We love her so much and can't wait to see her again soon. Thanks for sharing her with all of us!
Nice job on the video Andrew! You two have some pretty cute kids I'd say. Love you guys!
Post a Comment