Well we had fun with halloween. Or Most of us did. I didn't give Breven a nap, so he was pretty grumpy by the end of the night.
Andrew's parents came up over to celebrate with us. It was a lot of fun to have them here. And a great help also. Andrew's costume wasn't the best costume for chasing kids around.
Kyla was a butterfly fairy princess, Breven was a ghost, Becky was a bumble bee, Mom and Dad E were Sonny and Cher, I was a Gypsy, and Andrew was a puppet master.
5 comments:
cool stilts!! your costumes are great/very creative!!
Cool costumes!!! So did Andrew have stilts attached to his shoes? That wins the most creative costume award from me.
yes, andrew's shoes were screwed on and his legs were tied in
What a great Halloween! Wish your little tricksters could have come treating OUR door!
MomBa
Nice! I'm impressed! You guys are very creative.
Post a Comment