Friday, April 16, 2010

a misunderstanding

So we in our home have been fairly fortunate as far as the stomach flu goes. Kyla has been the only one of our kids who have had the stomach flu, and that was just before Breven was born. Yesterday, Breven and I, ate something bad, and both got food poisoning. We were both up all night feeling awful. Breven, who has only seen me throw up when I was pregnant started wondering when he was going to have a baby. Poor kid is very confused, and very sick :(

3 comments:

The Bassetts said...

Oh, I HATE the stomach flu! I hope you both start to feel better soon. Yea for Becky walking, that is exciting!

Steph Thomas said...

That's funny...but sad:(

Janine Padilla said...

SO SORRY... but I had to laugh at cute little Breven. Ha,ha... we miss you guys! Hallie still insists that "Bweven" is her best friend!