Thursday, February 10, 2011

Texas snow day!!

Can you believe we got snow!!! I know right it snowed here in TEXAS. So of corse the WHOLE town shut down. Schools closed, the freeways closed, lots of people didn't go to work.....and etc. It was actually hilarious! Check out our snow day pics.

Just look at all that snow!!!!

Becky actually escaped outside in her bare feet when Kyla opened the door to go out.


Sadly, we didn't get a picture of Brev in the snow, he wouldn't put his clothes on and ended up staying inside to do this instead....


2 comments:

The Bassetts said...

You call that a snow day?!?! I guess for Texas that is a lot of snow. I have always thought it was funny when cities shut down for a dusting of snow. Cute pictures.

Janine Padilla said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm so glad you got pictures because Travis did not believe me!!