Last night, in the middle of the night, I woke up to find myself running out of my bedroom door. I don't remember getting out of bed, and didn't know why I was running. Until I heard Breven crying. I could tell he was hurt and tried to stop at his door but I was hit from behind by Andrew who was also running. I followed Andrew into Breven's room to find him on the floor crying. It was dark and so I didn't know he had cut his head on something, until I found dried blood on his head this morning. He is fine, and the cut was small. I have no idea how he hurt himself as the bed is only 6 inches off the ground, and all his toys were put away. He doesn't fall off his bed despite the fact that he doesn't have guard rails on the side. I guess it will remain a mystery.
What a weird night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's kind of wierd. I'm glad he didn't get seriously hurt! That reminds me of when James was a baby (couldn't even walk) and he climbed out of his crib, fell on the floor, crawled to the door and started screaming through the door for us to let him out. I was amazed he didn't hurt himself!
Poor little guy. I am glad he is not really hurt bad.
In case you don't have our blog address it is: www.chrisandstephthomas.blogspot.com or you can go to Jackie's glog and she has a link there.
Hi Brenda! I found your blog through Jackie and Darci and thought I would stop and say hello. I am so happy I found your blog and now I can keep up with how your family is doing. You can check out our family at www.1amayznfam.blogspot.com
~Stacy
Cute blog Bren. I love looking at how your family is doing. Your dad said they got to visit you. How fun! Talk again soon.
Post a Comment