So we had a crazy weekend. First of all we headed over to Sugarland to visit Andrew's parents for mothers day. On the way there, friday night at about 1:30 - 2:00 a.m., I was passing a mustang in the left side lane, and as i got up to him we saw in our head lights an allegator in the road. This thing was huge!! it's nose was in our lane ( the left side ) and stretched all the way across the right lane with it's tail in the grass off the shoulder of the road. Huge. the mustang hit it head on going about oh..75 mph and jumped the allegator, went airborne, flipped the thing up and into our lane just missing our new van. crazy. Sorry to say we don't know what happened after that, by the time we had room to pull over ( as there was no room on the left shoulder ) we were a couple miles past the scene of the accident.
The next crazy thing is Breven, poor guy, fell into grandma's pool, really scarry for us as he never struggled or anything to get out, just layed there face down in the pool till we got him out.
Also that weekend we went fishing, and took some pictures in a field of yellow flowers. It was a lot of fun.
hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend
Bren

6 comments:
Very cute pictures. And I would have to agree that was a very crazy mothers day. Oh, by the way congrats on the new van. It looks really nice!
What cut pictures. I love that family picture! I am glad that you guys didn't hit the alligator...when you told me that story I was sad for him/her. I hope he/she is okay but it sounds like he/she got hit pretty hard :(
Hi Brenda! I'm so happy you have a blog, I have always felt bad that I haven't kept in touch with you better. Now it will be easy! =)
I've had lots of fun reading about all the stuff you and your family are up to...your kids are gorgeous, and you look fantastic! I love your hair. These photos in the field of flowers are so cute, I may have to steal that idea. =)
ADORable pictures! Thanks!
MomBa
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! An ALLIGATOR on the road. What a scary accident and then that Breven fell in the pool. Goodness. How frightening. That was one Mother's day weekend you probably won't forget anytime soon.
Oh yeah, and I love the pictures you all took in the flowers. Very cute. They look professional!!
Post a Comment