Well we are about 16 weeks along now, or four months, and I am still not feeling too well. I am still hoping to get back to my starting weight since during my third month I lost a total of 15 lbs. in a little over a week. Morning sickness and me just don't get along. With my weight going up and down i still have about 10 lbs to gain back right now to get to my starting weight. I have a feeling I will still be sick for a while.
But life goes on. Kyla is excited for her first dance recital! I wonder how she will do. She isn't really the type to just dance around if people are watching. But she loves to dance, even in the same room, if people just don't look at her. So we watch from the corner of our eyes. She loves dance and is doing well in school. (in some areas) She really is great at writing and coloring. and she loves the interacting with her friends. Her favorite compliment is when you tell her she is a good big sister and she will be a great big sister to her new baby. She is soooooo excited to have her new playmate! And doesn't seem to mind that it will take a while.
Breven is such a little boy, the difference between the two is amazing. He had a great saying now, "hey,I an idea, howbout maybr we can .............., is that a good idea?" And you have to answer or else he will keep repeating it until you respond.
Andrew's girls are of corse winning. They just won state meet!
sorry long post will write more later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You didn't even have 15lbs to lose in the first place. Where did it come from? With Allison I felt sick for five months. Oh, I hate pregnancy. Good thing I don't have to go through that anymore:)
I am so sorry that you get so sick. Pregnancy is hard enough without being sick. I hope your second trimester is better. Let me know when you have your ultrasound. Love ya.
I agree, did you have 15lbs to lose? I hope you start feeling better. 16 weeks is when I start turning the corner.
I hope you get to feeling better soon! I HATE being sick. Hang in there, it will get better. Are you guys going to find out if you are having a boy or girl? I need to send the rest of the pregnancy clothes but I need to find your phone number and address first.
I don't think that was a long post. I enjoyed it. Sorry you are still feeling sick though. Cute stories about the kids. I like those and I'm glad Andrew's girls are doing well!
Post a Comment