
Kyla is very excited to have her new baby sister come!
6 months and counting
Kyla went to see her Aunt Brie in a dance compatition, and this is what she comes home to do
The ballet bar is a birthday present from Andrew last year.





Our Valentine Tinker

Can you tell what Kyla is Drawing in this picture? Look at the picture and guess.

It's a football field with clouds and a sun, people in the stands on the side and numbers along the lines to "tell you how fun you run"
2 comments:
Wow, you are so tiny! I am glad you posted a picture I was wanting to see. Kyla is so cute I love her dance poses and her drawing is so creative, I love it!!
Ditto. Just wanted you to know I've been on and I love all the pics!
LYATT
MomBa
Post a Comment