I am 32 weeks pregnant and unfortunately I am already getting ready. Someone needs to tell me, Hey you still have two months left. Don't get so anxious.
Wow, you are huge....JUST KIDDING. For a girl that is as tiny as you, you can kind of tell that you are pregnant or just putting on weight. I am sure Andrew could atest that I was much much larger then you when we stayed with him when we took Matthew to Sea World. I am glad it is you and not me:)
I had no idea you were pregnant again-Congratulations! I found the link to your blog on Amanda's blog and I'm so excited to see what you're up to. Our blog is http://abunchofbrowns.blogspot.com Hope all is well!
3 comments:
Wow, you are huge....JUST KIDDING. For a girl that is as tiny as you, you can kind of tell that you are pregnant or just putting on weight. I am sure Andrew could atest that I was much much larger then you when we stayed with him when we took Matthew to Sea World. I am glad it is you and not me:)
Girl, you are teeny! Your 32 week bump looks like me pregnant at 12 weeks! :)
I had no idea you were pregnant again-Congratulations! I found the link to your blog on Amanda's blog and I'm so excited to see what you're up to. Our blog is http://abunchofbrowns.blogspot.com Hope all is well!
Post a Comment