Kyla had a dance program and at first we were a little worried. Last time she had a recital she went up there, smiled but just did the same thing over and over for most of the time. Like a deer in head lights. So we were worried she would do the same thing this time. Not only because she kinda goofs off sometimes in class, but she had a bigger stage and a lot more people watching. But we were so happy, she did a wonderful job.
And here she is the star of the show!
4 comments:
That was too precious for words!! She did so well! I can't wait to put my daughter in dance.
How cute is she?! That was adorable! I love how much personality she put into it. She's a natural!
So cute - Brenda - you are missed in the Palmhurst Ward. Wish our kids could be friends... Rebecca is so sweet.
She is so cute!
We'll be getting married next summer after I finish school and then we'll be living in UT. I'll have to get your address sometime so I can send you an announcement.
Post a Comment