I love it too! Such great memories. I am glad that the married siblings took that trip before we all had kids, that was a lot of fun. You have a gift for making cool videos, and the music you pick ALWAYS gets stuck in my head. Carissa
Dang I was good-looking in those days! What happened? (Don't answer that!). Lots of memories--so much fun!! Let's do it again sometime (make the memories, I mean). How's next week for everyone? Maybe a quick trip to Nauvoo/Independence/Kirtland/Palmyra?
3 comments:
I love it, B!! Can I have a copy of the digital images?
I love it too! Such great memories. I am glad that the married siblings took that trip before we all had kids, that was a lot of fun. You have a gift for making cool videos, and the music you pick ALWAYS gets stuck in my head.
Carissa
Dang I was good-looking in those days! What happened? (Don't answer that!). Lots of memories--so much fun!! Let's do it again sometime (make the memories, I mean). How's next week for everyone? Maybe a quick trip to Nauvoo/Independence/Kirtland/Palmyra?
Post a Comment