Becky's still smiling
Kyla got this weird reaction to something, we couldn't see a bite or anything it just started swelling up. I didn't get a picture of her later, but it spread all the way down past her cheek bone. It was all red and swollen. It puffed out about a 1/4 in off her face. Kinda weird.
Breven all the sudden didn't like his hat going down on his forehead, so he pulled his ears out "to hold up my hat, Mom, my hat holder ears"

6 comments:
I like Breven's hat holder uppers...very cute. Thanks for the update.
Your kids are so cute. I miss you guys. It has been way too long since we've seen you.
Love those smiles, ears, and faces! Miss you,
MomBa
:D Such funny kiddos.
Awh.. we sure miss you guys! I hear from Maddy on a daily basis that she wants to move back to texas to be with Kyla. She really really misses her. It's always worse when Maddy is tired and cranky. Anyway... the other day I was telling Maddy she had to get ready for her music class and she told me that she wished that Miss Brenda would teach her music class, because she's the sweetest, nicest teacher in the whole world. :) had to share that with you! Hope you guys are doing well!
So, cute! Becky is absolutely beautiful. All your kids are, so that is no surprise. So sorry for Kyla. She looks like she was in a fight. Poor girl.
Post a Comment