So yesterday as we were eating dinner, we all heard Becky doing something funny under the table. As we were all distracted with watching her, Kyla, the little sneak, swiped Brevens fork and says, "Breven look, your fork turned invisible!"
"What?" Breven exclaims, "I can't see it" and begins to feel all around for his invisible fork.
(any one remember the invisible toy I looked for?)
I don't know why, but this just cracked me up. I could not stop laughing.
After a little bit we had to ask Kyla to make Breven's fork reappear so we could finish dinner.
But just so you know, when you are with Kyla, watch out for things that turn invisible.
2 comments:
That is so funny! It reminds me of one of my favorite jokes to play on my roommates in college. We would rarely eat dinner together and so when someone was sitting at the table saying a silent prayer to bless their food, one of us who were not eating would steal their plate and put it in the microwave or something. Then when the person was done praying, they'd open their eyes and find their food was 'invisible'. Fun times!
I love the pictures of your kids in the rain, that looks like a lot of fun. The bike ride definitely looks like an adventure - glad you all enjoyed it. I love reading your blog and getting updates on your cute family.
Carissa
Post a Comment