Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kyla's school birthday

So If your birthday is in the summer, you get to pick a day to bring cupcakes for school. Kyla chose Becky's birthday as the day to bring cupcakes. I let her pick out how she wanted her cupcakes made. She picked apple cupcakes for her classmates, and ant cupcakes for the teachers. Slightly backwards I think, Apples are usually for teachers. Oh well. Here are some pictures of her cupcakes. I think they turned out well.






3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

What did you use to make them? They look super yummy...but then again anything you make is DELICIOUS!!

Shelly and Ken said...

SOOO cute! I love them!

Brenda said...

I just put doughnuts (the little ones) on top of a cupcake and frosted the top with red frosting. Rolled a tootsie roll for a stem and a green laffy taffy (who knows how to spell that anyway) for the leaves. Not too difficult but takes a long time to make 24.