Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bluebonnet pictures

I had a lot of fun doing bluebonnet pictures. But I have to wonder, why are all the pretty flowers right in the middle of patches of "pokies" (as Breven calls them)? So my blog is totally overboard on the flower pics, but hey, It's my blog I can put as many as I want right?









Anyone seen Becky?

Oh there she is...




I think she is about done.


This is what Breven was doing when he was suppose to be getting his Sunday clothes on.

I love this face.


3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

I haven't even see ANY bluebonnets ANYWHERE!! Did you guys have to go very far?

blah said...

Love the pictures, Brenda. Your girls look just like you--beautiful!

Janine Padilla said...

So gorgeous!!! I miss Bluebonnet pictures. Your kiddos look so adorable. I miss them! It's so fun to catch up on what you guys have been up to lately!