Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a Breven funny

As we were driving Kyla to gymnastics the other day, Breven had fallen asleep. About half way there he woke up crying,
"Breven, what's wrong" I say

"SOMEONE bit my tounge!"

"Someone did? are you sure you didn't bite it?" I couldn't help but chuckle.

"No I didn't, somebody else did!" Breven says as he sobbs.

"Wow" Kyla chimes in from the back seat, "that's quite a problem."

3 comments:

Shelly and Ken said...

Welcome back to blog land, Bren! We loved the Breven funny and we can't help but laugh at all the funny bumps and bruises poor Kyla is getting. Thanks for sharing!

The Bassetts said...

Yea! It was so good to read your blogs. I got a good laugh out of Breven's funny. Poor Kyla, her and Conner should get together to compare bruises. Cute pictures, I can't believe how big Becky is looking.

Austin and Mindy said...

That's hilarious!! Loved it!