Saturday, March 27, 2010

A very full day!y

So Saturday March 27th,
We started out leaving the house at 9:00 a.m. and went to the ward Easter Egg hunt.
then we went to a Renaissance Festival at Kyla's school. From 11:00 a.m. to 2:00, then
over to drop the kids off at a birthday party, while I sprinted over to a Baby shower also at 2:00. Busy day.

The kids as you can imagine had a blast. They dressed up for the festival to get some extra tickets for the games they had. So Friday night at about 8:00 p.m. we started making costumes. I have to say I was a little impressed that I actually got the costumes ready enough to wear the next day. They got to be in a little parade. SOO much candy! And lots of fun!

The Easter egg hunt was funny because Breven was picking up eggs with Nate his friend, and for a little bit they were more concerned that the other person got enough eggs. Breven would pick up an egg and put it in Nate's basket, then Nate would pick one up for Brev. It was really cute.

The kids in the parade. My kids are in the maroon sheets!
Emma Kyla's friend is holding her dress for her

Breven waiving to all of his fans. O.K. so I am totally impressed with the shield. And being totally humble about it, I whipped out an amazing shield in 20 min.
Breven in the middle of fighting off dragons (or so he says)
And in this pic, he becomes the hero, finally defeating the dragon (me)
So Breven reminds me of Calvin and Hobbs, he always has to make funny faces at the camera, and do funny things.
See what I mean?
This is Nate, patting Breven's head.

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Yes my dear...very humble:) No really that is VERY impressive. Those are awesome costumes. However I don't believe you made them yourself. I think they are store bought:) (See how good you are:) What I have to say is I love the color:) I know you are a true Texas A&M Aggie fan and must go with the maroon color:) hehehehe Wow what a busy day. You are super mom!!! Great Job B!